Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Podcasts

I have had some experience with listening to podcasts in the past. My husband will play podcasts in the car on long road trips. They range in topics from current events to sports. I don't mind listening to podcats if I am interested in the topic. I think they are a good way of getting across information to an interested party. I do think it is much more enjoyable if you are listening to something interesting. Since podcasts are only auditory it is very easy to become distracted when you are listening. Creating my own podcast was a very interesting experience. I found it very awkward to listen to myself when we were checking over our recording. I liked learning about the different sections of the podcast and their purposes. I was able to relate the information to some of the podcasts that I have heard. I realized they all start and end in a similar fashion to the ones that we created.

No comments:

Post a Comment